Friday 5 March 2010

Playing DVDs on a Modified PlayStation 2

Summary: How I play DVDs on a modded PS2...

I've always been more of a PC gamer, until my mate passed me his PS2 when he got a PS3. Ed, you are awesome, mate! Anyway I've only been using it to play Residents Evil 4, so I was well baffled when I tried to play a DVD. Yes, I am a n00b and I admit it!

As this PS2 has been modified, the DVD playing function has to be "activated". So, put the DVD in, then press the Power button for 10 seconds. The lights will go from green back to red and will hear the disk loading. Now press the Power button again for 2 seconds and let go when the disk starts loading.
And voila! Your legally purchased DVD may remind you to not download it... Well yeah, thanks for putting this on legitimate DVDs MPAA. Smart move =___=

No comments:

Post a Comment